View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 11:47 PM   #9
Rogan
No Pain No Gain

Drives: Yellow 5th Gen 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypurone View Post
You can't adjust the rears ON the car unless you drill the access holes. They make remote adjustment extenders for them for easier adjustments.

OR, you can get the Pfadt units and adjust away while on the car (front and rear! Plus they are lighter and inverted (reducing unsprung weight) and damping rates are a sh1tload better... I've had both so I can say this!
I was looking at pfadt because of the inverted design. However because they are inverted and being that this car is a weekend driver - driven in rain, to the beach etc... that means they would require more maintenance. I will save parts like pfadt coilovers for a full time track car....z06 or used zr1 when my daughter is in school and wife is back to work.

Absolutely fell in love with the zr1 when I did a 3 day class out in spring mountain motorsports. Ever since then I had the jones for that car.

BC coilovers will do their job very well - for my uses. More than one happy customer on camaro5 who owns them.