View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 11:06 AM   #35
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
American products are made all over the world now and our hard earned dollar does not completely stay here. Same w/ buying Toyota. Sure, you might be helping your family that works there, but you are putting even more money in the executives pockets that own the company. Toyota (and other foreign car co's) are given MAJOR tax breaks for building their assembly factories here. GM pays hundreds of millions per year in taxes for their factories. Toyota was given something like a $200 million tax break for building in San Antonio. Now, who's pockets are getting lined more in this situation?? So, buy what you will. Your direct deposit into the hands of the foriegn automaker does nothing to guarantee your family security in the long run. Imagine losing the big 3 to Toyota and Honda....hundreds of thousands of jobs lost....retirement plans canned....no medical benefits to be paid....families suffer. Toyota and Honda say they will open new factories here...if they pay NO taxes and pay minimum dollar for factory workers while putting all of our money back into their economy.

Go ahead and purchase Toyota if you wish. That WILL help your family in the present. Meanwhile, there are thousands of other families that depend on the american dollar to keep their american factory open. Don't buy american and we close our factories. I don't have to tell you the detrimental affects this will have on our economy.

You have a choice...put your money into american made, or foreign made. Putting it into american will guarantee the livelyhood of our county in the long run. Buying into foreign will guarantee your family the present. That is how I see it and THAT IS MY OPINION.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote