View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 05:36 PM   #6
Scrappy Doo

Drives: Callaway Rogue
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY1STCAMAR0 View Post

Correction the car on GM's website is $38,040. The same price on my window sticker with no market adjustment.

I am NOT coming down off the price for the second, third time. I do not have to sell the car, i'm just "trying" to get the other Camaro if someone does want to take her. Some places offer the GM supplier pricing, some places don't. With that said if no one will buy her then oh well. I'm keeping her, simple. If anything I may include the ACS V8 Splitter and Heritage Grille both painted possibly, it just all depends. But i'm NOT coming down off the price. I have the car that I really want, which is my 2011 2SS/RS with Hud, i waited specifically for the 2011 to come out. I see an opportunity to get a 2010 that has a SC already installed oppose to me dropping an additional $6,4xx-7,5xx so thats the reason why i'm trying.

Additional notes: No one said the $200 aftermarket lights increases the value of the car I'm simply listing what is already installed on the vehicle and what is not and on order.
I missed the quarter flares, that's my bad.

best of luck to ya.

They are both great cars.
Scrappy Doo is offline   Reply With Quote