View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 09:00 AM   #44
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
I have a couple alignment questions that hopefully someone here can help with.

After I lowered my car I had it aligned and asked them to loosen the bushing points, drive the car slowly, and then align. They told me that they do that but don't drive they car, the just shake it a little. I don't remember seeing them do this but I wasn't watching the whole time.

The car does ride a bit rough sometimes. I think part of it is just being a performace car but I'm not sure that some of the bounce isn't coming from the bushings not being done right. It's to the point that I'm thinking about paying to have an alignment done again but obviously I don't want to waste my money.

Can anyone give me a little more specifics on which bolts need to be loosened and if just shaking the car is good enough? I would like to take a copy of whatever is posted to the alignment guy and show them what is suggested so that we will be on the same page. I haven't found a thread out there that gives the specifics on what to do.

My other questions is that I'm thinking about putting the OEM 20x9 and 275/40 on all four corners. Do you think it's necessary to align after doing that?
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote