View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 08:48 AM   #4
AngelSpeedFreak
Most hated in NM....

Drives: Sold the 6POINT2, went to a 50THZ06
Quote:
Originally Posted by linehand7 View Post
best bang for the buck would be a smaller pulley and a second tune (may need a programer so you can switch back and forth on your tunes) at 7 pounds of boost you can go with a smaller pulley. if you can switch tunes (with a programer , you can also have a tune with 110 race fuel.) and you won't spend more than you want.
This is a definite option. One thing I will need to look at is my injector status as I may be close to max on that and my stock fuel pump. I wont be able to go a smaller pulley up front as it's already a 3.2 but I could buy an overdrive for out back then possibly go up a little in the front to gain another 2-3 PSI pretty safely.

I do have an SCT handheld that came with my maggie but I've never used it. My tunes were done via a shop who used HP Tuners. I could probably get them to save both tunes on my SCT though?

Thanks for the suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxtar41 View Post
Wow elevation sucks lol. Most stock ss's trap in the 110 range at lower altitude.
You don't have to tell me about it. I hate coming on here and seeing how cars with longtubes are at my same numbers Stock SS' run about a 14.2 up here at around 95mph. DA is always between 7000-9000.