View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 05:58 AM   #983
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Time for Brandi to go back to the hospital/shop...

I'm leaving Saturday, back to Brazil.. so Brandi is going into the shop for some tweaking on the clutch, and to have the transmission gone through....

The problem with getting into second under power will be resolved... Corey has a friend that builds racing tranny's and he is looking forward to getting into the 6060 to make it perform like it should... I'm hoping for buttery smooth lightning fast shifts when I get it back... If that isn't possible, then I'll re-evaluate and decide where to go next... There are several companies out there building good transmissions that will bolt in... Transzilla is one that comes to mind... I'll shop around if it comes to that, but I'm betting the 6060 will be a perfectly good platform with some tender loving care and tweaking...

Corey is also going to talk to a friend of his about making a silicone or some type of material tube for the air intake side of the plumbing to the turbo's....

Sounds good R. I know that the LPE guys did a lot with the tranny on their car and they have pounded that one hard. Will be nice when you can do full power shifts and never lift !!

Well the nice thing about Brazil is that it gives them time to work on Brandi and she's done for you to enjoy when you get back.