View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 07:06 PM   #46
Steve1968LS2

Drives: 1968 LS2 powered - Bad Penny
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms View Post
I had all my travel arrangements already done, and was already gone from home for 2 weeks. then the Optima popped up, and never being there before, did not really know what to expect. So I decided to fly home. I slept for 10 hours on Sunday!! So I got info from people that were there. It sounded to be SERIOUSLY exciting! Now I wish that I did go!

there were really awesome rides there, with great craftsmanship thruout.

Pete was initially going to drive, but once we found out the there were multiple pro drivers, that were potentially fudging the rules, we called on our friend and advisor to take a drive for us and see if his advise and console was working. I am still not sure if the data on the lap times and such got sent out.

But a fun time for all to say the least!

mike
dms
Well Stielow is a pro, but he built the yellow '69... I agree about the driver of the Cobra, but I don't know the whole story.. Ryan works for DSE and was within the rules. David Pozzi is the guy that built my suspension. The point made was that you need a good driver to show off a good car.

In any event it was a great time.. you need to be there next time.

Just for the record though.. nobody was on "shaved tires".. sorry, just a pet peeve of mine

1968 Camaro - 461 RHS LS 700hp, various stuff, called Bad Penny
1968 Camaro - In progress, called Track Rat
2010 Camaro - DSE Suspension, Baer 6S Brakes, Boze Wheels, Nitto NT05 Tires, JBA Exhaust and long tubes, Magnacharger TVS, 660rwhp Forged Eagle 416 LS3 short block, ADM fuel system, Lingenfelter GT-9 cam, G-Force axles, Anvil and Seibon CF parts, Centerforce Dual-Disc Clutch

www.fquick.com/steve1968ls2
Steve1968LS2 is offline   Reply With Quote