View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 08:10 PM   #9
Marknbacon

Drives: 2015 camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicster View Post
WoW, What a beautiful flat torque curve! I bet it pulls like a freight train! Good job!!!

I run the Michelin Super Sport tires, 295/35ZR-20 front 315/35ZR-20 in the rear, both are on stock ZL1 rims. Love how they ride and stick to the ground. But they are definitely summer tires! I did not buy them for tread life...

Yes, yes it does. Thank you lol. I can’t take credit for the tune though, Roddy at RM Motorwerks in Knoxville tn did the tune.

Those are an option for the size I need (275/35r21).

I’m not too concerned about snow. It doesn’t snow much here and when it does I either take the jeep or the Yukon or I don’t go out. But it does rain quite a bit here, and given that it’s daily driven (trust me, gas is killing us… $122 in the Yukon today, the jeep gets 14, and I’m 100 miles into this tank in my car at half tank, and the Yukon and camaro both take premium) I need a tire that’ll last a bit longer but won’t break loose at more than quarter throttle in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. That being said I usually drive very carefully in rain, even before the supercharger. That’s why I’m weighing my options on tires with better tread wear rating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Marknbacon is offline   Reply With Quote