View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 08:08 AM   #10
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lio Martinez View Post
On the current Camaro v6 I have a CaI injen black coating and is the long system, so it gies all the way down. I algo got a special fiber that covers the filter so it wont trap water.

I started looking at all the Cold air intakes at phastekperformance.com funny thing is that I want a long system of cold air intake ... But it seems like nobody?? makes them.. not even Injen... Anybody know of any companies that make long systems.. I love the injen cause sometimes u can hear a whistle... Like the sound of a bov on a small turbo..

Why don't they offer the Long systems for SS ? Is the short ram any good? To me it seems that it dosent get much air.. and the one it gets its hot.

What intakes do u Guys recommend for the 1LE?
Whether you got a long or short, we are pulling ambient air from the same location. Our system is designed to keep that cooler ambient air as cool as possible, which is why we insulate our airbox and ceramic coat our intake tube, to reduce heat soak and maintain the lowest IAT possible. If you have any questions let me know, thanks!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote