View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 05:56 PM   #25
skuttduck

Drives: 2010 RJT 2LT Camaro
Send a message via ICQ to skuttduck Send a message via AIM to skuttduck Send a message via Yahoo to skuttduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by super60 View Post
To Camaro5 Members

I would like to Thank each and every member here at Camaro5 for their strong and enthusiastic support of GM and Team Chevrolet . Its been a pleasure to talk and meet new friends both on this site and most recently last October in Oshawa. I will always enjoy the responses some of the lucky litho print owners have made here and i look forward to meeting more of you in 2010.

As some of you may know the plant is now closed for the holidays and will resume production on the 11th of January with Saturday overtime starting up again on the 23rd of January.

On behalf of the entire Camaro Team here in Oshawa i would like to wish all of you and your families a Safe , Happy & Merry Christmas. As i've said before we do have the Greatest Customers in the world. Best Regards from Canada.

Mike Judge
Super60
Thanks Mike. You definately made my 34th birthday a day to remember as I got my car from the dealership that day.

Even after all the camaros produced, the options ordered on mine is still almost unique. 1 of 8 according to Spastic Squirell, and most likely 1 of 2 due to the addition of the backup sensors and the removal of the GM mark of Excellence. Truthfully you don't need the mark of excellence on this car, as the whole thing has it!

I hope the rest of those will have a memorable experience with Christmas as I did for my birthday.
skuttduck is offline   Reply With Quote