View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 04:58 PM   #9
Keachj06

Drives: 15 SS,13 Duc Panigale
welcome, I made that drive back in 2012 from NH over here , summers are nice here... that's about it lol, its hard to keep a car clean out here always raining or hazy and well the drivers here seem to have received their license in a fruit loop box, since ive been here ive put about 3000 miles on my motorcycle because of weather, kitsap county is the only county that doesn't mandate emissions everywhere else in the surrounding areas will if that's a concern for you, front license plate is an issue , sales tax is about 10% hope you don't plan on buying a vehicle out here, also they made me get Washington plates after 30 days even though I transferred here. Bremerton police love to generate revenue when they can the state patrol is not a problem really, overall try and enjoy your time here and I mean really try , I transfer here in a few months thankfully and couldn't be happier. as far a tuner hope your ready to drive a bit because I have yet to hear or find any good things for tuners on this side of the water as well as the dealerships.
Keachj06 is offline   Reply With Quote