View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 11:06 AM   #6
Rocky1974

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS M6 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigw View Post
I just got 2ss a couple of months ago, I am looking into doing the exhaust system over winter and am thinking of the borla catback atak or the borla 3 inch dual. The one thing I am unsure of is if I go with the 3 inch exhaust piping on the stock 2ss will the car still run properly.
As long as you don't mess with the cats or anything in front of them, you are not going to change how the car runs, just how it sounds. 3 inch is not going to hurt anything, but it is not going to gain you anything either.
2010 RJT 2SS M6, Kooks Long Tubes, NPP Exhaust, CAI Cold Air w/Jannetty Scoop, RotoFab Washer Bottle, Elite Engineering Catch Can, MGW Shifter w/ZL1 Shaft and Knob, 2015 SS Sedan Steering Wheel and Air Bag, 2012 Heater Hose Conversion, 2012 Power Seat Conversion, RS Head Lights,Gen5DIY RS Conversion Harness, LED Fog Lamp Bulbs, Backup Camera Kit, NLP Spoiler, SLP Splitter, ZL1 Rockers and Diffuser, Color Matched Shark Fin, RS Roof Mouldings, Painted White Stripes, WCC LS3 Emblems, Heritage Grille and Blacked Out Tail Light Panel w/Retro SS Emblems, 416 RWHP, 411 RWT, Tuned by BlueCat.
Rocky1974 is offline   Reply With Quote