Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by live2well View Post
Umm I thought he said his B-day was in JULY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Summoner, where in norcal are you? I'd like to take a look at your FJ at some point. I plan on doing my own ambient lighting and LED's are my media of choice. I'm in the bay area, but am travelling to Sac area this weekend. I could make a detour if you're somewhere around there.

As for people saying this is ricey...

Makes for a great addition to ambient lighting. Doesn't mean you have to go overboard, but the link is just to a company that caters to EVERYONE, and some people like gaudy, flashy lights. Others like subtle accents like the picture above...
I'm anywhere from Sacramento to Placerville, depending on the time of day or day of the week

Unfortunately I have removed all my ambient lighting gradually over the last few weeks. I am preparing the FJ for sale in prep for the Camaro. I have never got around to doing the dash LED's, they are still stock. I have one LED left to remove, it's in the pocket under the stereo, I will be removing it once I remove the after market stereo this weekend... well I may leave the head unit but I plan to remove the amps and subs, and leave the separates. I cut holes in the interior panels to mount them, I actually have photos of that... In hind sight I wish I had some of the ambient lighting...

I totally agree with your last paragraph! Everyone has their own degree of Ambient lighting they like.