View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 05:16 PM   #7
chmccarty
Cars pick their drivers

Drives: Transformers Edition 2LT RS Package
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Leader View Post
While I agree its a waste of money performance wise, he wants them for Visual reasons, and considering the some of other crappy visual updates out there for this car, this actually would look kinda cool. Total upgrade = $3000, rotors = $300 ish, if all he wants is the looks who cares.

No its not look closer you can see the logo covers 2 pots, so its safe to assume 4. Either way it was a concept set anyway. He just wants the rotors.

The rotors may just not be available yet, but I'm sure Someone will come out with crossdrilled rotors for this car within the next year. Or you can go to a performance shop and get a set drilled... Thats gotta be expensive though.

Rogue, thanks, thats exactly what I was thinking. You're exactly right and I am really just interested in the look anyhow, not performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Js View Post
Stillen already is selling them! Drilled, slotted, drilled & slotted. Mine are waiting for me at the FedEx office

Not sure if they have them for the V6 though...would need to check!
Thanks!! Exactly what I was looking for, I will call them in the morning and see if what they have will fit the 2LT models.