View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 01:53 AM   #189
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Glad you'll be making the trip MXR! I know an after event cruise has been tossed around for awhile. With any luck, Brenda cat use her cat herding skills to good use and get some people onboard.

One week to go! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It seems like just yesterday I was agonizing over what date to choose. Hopefully the weather and the attendance will justify my choice of next weekend. As you can see, the attending list has grown daily while the maybe list has shortened. Most of the names that have disappeared from the maybe list have moved up to the list of those coming. I've been distributing flyers to Camaro owners I meet, placing some on windshields (carefully of course). I gave one to Wallys that they could copy and post. The manager told me that some of them have disappeared. I chalked it up to interested parties taking them to show to friends, or for their own reference. I hope.
I'll refrain from attributing it to a vast Mustang conspiracy.
As many of you know by now: Thanks to many generous contributions, and the efforts of the folks helping me, we will be holding a raffle next Saturday as part of our fundraiser for Fisher House. As we are still soliciting donated items, I won't reveal what we've received so far; but I would like to mention some of the donors. Today, Wally's Drive In, the venue for our event, graciously offered to provide us with items for the raffle. Jose' at XXX Rootbeer donated some things too. On the corporate side, it looks like Oracle has something for us as well. Other individuals and small businesses have been contributing and I will be sure to mention them all here as I get a more complete list.

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote