View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:38 AM   #1
Stitch

Drives: SS, CTS & SRT-4
Thumbs up Pedder's Customer Service

So, I called Pedders to order a small part for my already Pedderized "Justice" SS. I left a message, and got a call back from a very nice lady ( think her name was Deb ) who had all of my information from my message, and was ready to place the order for me. Before the call was over, she asked me if she could help me with anything else. I figured, while I was on the phone with them, I would see if they had any tips for the installation of the RLCA End-Link Brackets. She said she would find someone to help me and placed me on hold.

It wasn't 10 seconds later, when Justice Pete himself answered the phone to field my question. Not gonna lie... I was kinda star-struck, and probably sounded like a 14 year girl meeting Justin Bieber. I was just so impressed that Pete himself would take time out of his busy day creating world-class suspension systems to answer a simple question from one of the lowly, half-drunk, forum trolls; such as myself.

I know first hand what an amazing product Pedders produces, and I've read numerous times about how great their customer service is, but I just wanted to add in my own account of how great they really are.

If you're up in the air about your next suspension upgrade, from everything from parts to service, Pedders will exceed your expectations.

Thanks Pete, and thank you Pedders!