Thread: Pfadt or Eibach
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:07 PM   #10
East Coast Supercharging

Drives: 8 second C5 Drag Car, C6 Road racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd24 View Post
I had my Pfadt Sport Sway Bars installed yesterday at their Authorized Dealer East Coast Supercharging (ECS) in Cream Ridge, NJ - http://www.eastcoastsupercharging.com/ . Install was superb so thanks to Chris, Doug and Mike at ECS. Pic is of rear Sway Bar install, the exhaust is the Solo Performance XLT V6 Cat-Back - sorry for the picture quality.

On the 80+ mile return from ECS I could immediate feel the positive performance of the Sport Sway Bars over stock - cornering was sharper, front clip was level and no understeer. Well worth the investment in a product Pfadt engineered specifically for the 2010 Camaro.

Many thanks to Aaron and the entire Pfadt team for a great product. I am strongly considering their Coil Overs for a summer install once I've got the 20" Summer Pirellis on (running 20" Blizzak LM-60s for the Winter) and experience the Sport Sway Bars with the summer tires/conditions.

Thanks for the business Tom! Pleasure meeting you, I'm glad your pleased with your sway bar purchase.
If you do decide to go with the coil overs, your going to amazed with the performance difference in the car. Aaron and his crew have proven to us to provide the pinnacle in suspension products, with plenty of hands on experience and knowledge to go along with it.
I have their coil overs in my C5, and this season we became the first shop to break into the 1.2 60' range at the drag strip, yet my street driving is great. You will not be disappointed!!

East Coast Supercharging is offline   Reply With Quote