Thread: RK Sports Hood
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 10:17 AM   #7
Cmitopgun

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by usranger80 View Post
Just got mine painted and installed about a month ago, love the hood, it looks great and the price is really good. (PM me for more info on that). I don't know if/how it would work for the reverse hood kit if new holes need to be drilled in the hood since its fiber glass.

As far as the fit, it took some tweaking to get it right, however it is all tweaking that you can do. I had to play with the stoppers a little but still had the passenger side lift that was common with the RK sport hoods. What fixed it was adjusted the hood latch and now the hood lays nice and flat. No idea though with the reverse hood kit, I have never seen someone with the RK Sport and reverse hood kit. Posting a couple pics for you to see the fitment on mine.
Dude that looks sick! So jealous. I would get one too but I would hate to have to re-stripe my hood. Lol

ZL1 Front Fascia, Rockers, & Diffuser, LED DRLs and Fogs, 1LT/RS badges from EmblemPros, CAI Intake, Vmax Ported Throttle Body, Stainless Works Long Tube Headers and Cat-Back Dual Tip Exhaust, IPF Tune, TF3 style stripe kit, Black OEM high wing spoiler, trunk lid blackout stripe, Nitto Motivo tires, 20" Niche rims, and more to come!
Cmitopgun is offline   Reply With Quote