View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 07:14 PM   #44
Vega

Drives: 91' Camaro RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Vega
Jeese, post one thing without pics and instantly everyone's all over your ass for making shit up, remind me to never post anything anymore without adding some kind of pic to it, if i have to add a pic of Bert and friggin Ernie to please everyone then i better get on that, lol, cant anyone just be happy with a headline anymore?
Its kinda funny this guy says "there's definatly a lot of prototypes out and about" cause even if you DID see a GM prototype of this, who would ever think it was a prototype? They'd think "oh look at the custom work that guy did to his Camaro, oh its got a supercharger? yeah so does the other half million Camaros out there" haha, nobody would ever know the difference xD

And why is everyone STILL thinking it might not be a Z28 or certain things might not be this or that, its been confirmed by GM time and again that it IS the Z28, not a ZL1 Camaro, not a ZR2 Camaro, its been confirmed by GM and on paper (in the pic of the test car) as a Z28 model Camaro, and it has also been confirmed to have a supercharged LS3, which is lame in my oppinion cause ive seen a million supercharged LS3s and the LSA just is not impressive in my mind when compared to motors like the LSX454 which is way cheaper and makes the same power as an LS9 without forced induction and still gets the mileage of an LS1
Vega is offline   Reply With Quote