View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 01:55 AM   #2870
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yippee38 View Post
Does anybody have a picture of their car with the Synergy Green ABL at night with dash lights on? I like the idea of the green ABL, but I wonder if it will clash horribly with the dash lights. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to go with the stock color (since I don't have the green interior trim) or the green.
Ah, the things I do for my Camaro comrades... After a search of the web and C5, I couldn't find any pics to stea..er..repost. I know I've seen them...somewhere. So, after the latest of a string of wind storms let up, I went out into the current monsoon to get some pics. It's miserable out there; in other words, just another night in Washington. But I figure you went a long way to get a SGM, so you've earned the proper respect.

I got three pictures. The first isolates the ABL by itself. You can see that it is a true green; not the blue-green that other Camaros have.The next two pictures show it with the instruments, and finally the whole dash. All the switches, buttons and instruments are the same standard blue-green as every other Camaro. The difference in color (colour, for our Canadian friends) isn't that noticeable.
I can tell you that the green looks awesome. It gets a lot of attention from fast food drive-through servers at night.

Name:  ABL 01.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  77.1 KB

Name:  ABL 02.jpg
Views: 683
Size:  73.8 KB

Name:  ABL 03.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  80.7 KB

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote