View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 03:11 PM   #1
DefusingDanger

Drives: 2013 AGM 1SS/RS
Defusing Danger build 2013 AGM 1SS/RS

After some prompting from Camaro_RS I suppose I will start a build thread.

I ordered this car at the end of March and took delivery the first week of May. Prior to getting the car I had already picked out some mods I wanted and as of this post here are the pictures. So in about a month it has gone from stock to what you see here.

Got a call saying the car was here and hauled ass to get it!

After the detailing they let me pull it out of the bay.

Day 1 bone stock...wait til night fall.

Got it home from work and straight onto jack stands

With a little help, all of the badges and wheels were dipped before day 2.

Couple pictures from St George Island. Sorry about the bugs, I had just gotten back from Atlanta.

Not pictured yet are the footwell lights. Oddly enough those are the only pics I don't have yet. They were mod #2 if I recall.

Window Tinting done! 20% all the way around and there could be a 50% Crystalline on there too

While on a trip to Houston for some silly Ironman race I stopped in the Oracle store and grabbed the headlight halos. The scanner had to be shipped and I am still waiting on the DRL halos.

Front clip off. This is not hard at all. I actually got it all back together on my own...without hurting anything.

Headlights got baked of course. They came a part ok I suppose. Ended up cooking them twice each. Used a dremel to make sure they laid flat in the little black tray.

Headlights and scanner installed.

I should have the color matched showstopper side markers in next week and hopefully the ACS T4 splitter and rockers in this afternoon...no word on the DRL halos. Borla catback S-Type and CAI will be next.

I am super happy with the quality of the parts I have received and how the work has come out so far. There are few very minor things I need to touch up but overall I LOVE this car.

Thinking Guy Fawkes would be a good name for it.

Originally looked at this picture and thought of Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes from GI Joe but as I look at it more I see Spy vs Spy. Camaro_RS has far more show but I will get there...tomorrow!
EOD is "A science of vague assumptions, based on debatable figures taken from inconclusive experiments, performed with instruments of problematical accuracy, by persons with doubtful reliability and questionable mentality"
DefusingDanger is offline   Reply With Quote