View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 03:49 PM   #892
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
wow wow wow awesome pics ma man ,that's one helluva detailing
Thanks brotha, the guys did a hell of a job. I usually do my cars myself, but with the move, and then another move coming in the next few months , I wanted to have it done professionally so now I can just upkeep it with all my Adam's products The new crib coming has a 2 car garage and a whole separate garage/shop on the grounds that I'm going to install a 2 post lift in, so I can do a lot of playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
I need your front end and hood brother

Is that going to be some of your winter projects Tim? Since the ZL1 has been out I've seen so many front ends on Ebay at almost half the price I paid for mine, so it wouldn't be a bad idea if you want to do the conversion. It makes all the sense in the world, your supercharged engine & brakes will love you for the MPD1 ram air hood, pop out the plexiglass on your CAI box, and for the front end just take a heat gun to your windshield wiper bottle so the ZL1 brake ducts are functional You'll really unleash the beast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Awesome photos!!
Thanks Paul, I have another shoot scheduled for this week, I finally got some of the mods out of boxes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartashian View Post
Nice shots big guy!! Looking great as usual.
Thank you K, too much competition with you guys, I gotta keep up!!

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote