View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 01:16 AM   #58
JMAN311

Drives: 2013 F-150 Limited
Well after seeing the pics of the Daytona 500 car it got me thinking about CGM again. But after a few days the idea of changing my order faded. But now with the slight delay the idea of less CGM cars being around cause some will prob change to get their car sooner makes we want it again.

Also I'm not sure how much I'm going to like having to keep a black car looking clean for the many many years I'll have it. Sure it will be fun cleaning it the first 6 months...but 3+ years later I'm not sure how much I'll want to keep doing it, lol. It'll be my daily driver, so a CGM would look alot better all year around than the black car.

I'm almost positive it'll be after April til my dealer gets their 1 allocation anyway so maybe I will end up changing after more pics come out of a full CGM car. And especially if the factory is going to be installing the other color stripes I might just do it. There is no way I'd want my dealer doing the install of something like vinyl stripes. Besides CGM w/ black stripes was my very first choice anyway, I guess time will tell.....
2013 Camaro ZL1 A6|SIM
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS|M6|CGM Exterior|Gray Int
2000 Camaro SS|M6|SLP headers|SLP center mounted quad exhaust|Magnaflow muffler|Hypertech programmed
2001 Corvette|M6|LG Motorsports Headers|Corsa Touring Cat-back|Magnaflow X Pipe|Hurst short-throw|Dyno tuned
JMAN311 is offline   Reply With Quote