View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 11:27 AM   #3
edog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterEcho View Post
Jewel25 and I have been talking about starting up a Cars and Coffee meet for the Frederick area seeing as how some of us can make it out to the others that are in the MDVA area due to the long drive.

As of now Jewel and I have decided that the best place to have this is at the Starbucks on Buckeystown Pike for now. If we get enough participation maybe we can move it somewhere nicer (i.e. a Local buisness or something to that effect).

Time/Date/Address informtion:
Sept 8th, 2012 at 8am or 0800 for the military folk .

Starbuck Coffee
5283 Buckeystown Pike
Ballenger Creek MD 21704

Starbucks is located right next to the Panda Express in the same shopping center as the Movie Theatre.

If you have any questions about it just shoot me or Jewel25 a PM and we can get you squared away. There is also a Facebook page for those that do the whole facebook thing (Ill add the link when I can get on FB from a computer).

Spread the word we would like to make this a ritual! Hope to see everyone there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewel25 View Post
Reserved!!!!!
Update...Build in process, Forged Rods, Pistons and rings, Johnson Lifters, NOVI1500 ECS SC, 13lb boost or more, LS3 Conversion 114/228/241 COMP CAM, Frostbite 4 row Aluminum radiator, 6L80 built, Circle D 6L80 PRO SERIES MULTI 258MM 2D, Stock 3.45 gears, 1-7/8 American Racing Headers w/HF cat, X-Pipe, Lingenfelter dual fuel pump, E-85 flex sensor, ATI super damper pulley, Ported TB, 160 therm, Trans cooler, Pedder's sways/end links/sub frame bushings, BMR trailing arms & toe rods, Coil overs. HP/TQ pending
edog is offline   Reply With Quote