View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 08:19 AM   #25
CamaroKid300
ace5.org

Drives: 2017 ZL1 M6
I have his system installed in my car and I can tell you all that it is simply amazing.

The flexibility and options are endless. I love the fact that I can select a color to run such as orange, and then proceed to go in and fine tune the orange to make it lighter or darker shade to fit my taste, not just a default orange that I have to live with. Do I want my left halo to be yellow while my right halo is blue while my grill light is pink? No problem. Do I want to have these colors while I strobe my DRLs? No problem. It's very sweet.

The other cool thing is the brightness of the colors. Stock halos are difficult to see during the day but with this kit the halos are very noticeable. I actually tuned down the brightness on my white halos at night because they were so bright while they were shining on their own.

Joe is a great guy who has worked extremely hard on this product...the amount of time he and his son have put in is incredible. The best thing about it is they are both passionate about LEDs and Camaros...the great combination for our community!

Subscribed.