View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
mcdoogle6969

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2008 Heritage 300C
Arrow The Punisher [COTW 4/14/14]

Hi everybody, this is my Camaro! It's a Black 2SS/RS. I got it on 5/21/09, This one wasn't even suppose to be mine. I had placed an order for a 1SS M6 and I wasn't expected to take delivery until some time in January of 2010. I got to see this car on it's reveal day and started to kick myself in the arse that I didn't get the RS package or leather seats. Later that month I was driving past and noticed a Silver V6 Camaro on their lot so I pulled in to take it out for a test drive (Couldn't drive the one I was previously looking at because it was already sold, but still at the dealership). So talking with the salesman to try and test drive the car, they were all acting very weird. They kept beating around the bush and tried to get me to come inside the dealership. So when I walked in the other salesman that I ordered mine through was standing by the same black Camaro from before with the keys in his hand and the driver door open. He looked at me said "Do you want it"?

Apparently the original buyer had to back out due to financial problems and I just so happened to stop by that very day to get first dibs on the car, I couldn't believe it. So of course I didn't hesitate to buy it and I ended up taking home this Black 2SS/RS!

Performance mods:
Polished F1-A Procharger, 1200HP racing inter-cooler, racing BOV
Eagle 416 stroker kit (Rods, Pistons, Crank)
B8EFS plugs
DSS 1000HP Axles
DSS 1000HP Drive-shaft
Holly intake manifold and fuel rails
Squash return style fuel system
ID 1000CC injectors
JRE rough idle blower cam package
L99 to LS3 conversion kit
ZR1 3-bar map sensor
Built 6L80E
Precision Industires 2800 converter
ARP hardware throughout
Ported heads and throttle body
ATI balancer
Methanol Injection
2x3" American Racing headers
Custom 3" exhaust after the headers with cutouts

Visual mods:
Barton's pistol grip shifter with "SS" engraving
Blacked out side markers
"SS" badges under the "CAMARO" badge on each side (SS badges have white inlays...originally where red).
Blacked out bowtie with Punisher skull
Heritage Grill
20" Forgestar F14 rims
Granatelli pro-stock spoiler
T3 bumper ports with LED's
Flat black taillight bezels
Replica COPO style 4" Cowl hood
Lowering springs

Here's a picture of the car when I first got it off the lot! and some pictures of what the car looks nice now (updated 9/12/2011)
Attached Images

Last edited by mcdoogle6969; 06-23-2014 at 05:38 PM.
mcdoogle6969 is offline   Reply With Quote