View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
OZMO Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold

I have been working with Jaime, the owner of OZMO Engineering on a one-off custom intake manifold for my twin turbo LS3 setup. The intake had to be redesigned to fit the LS3, as well as functional for an FI setup.

Some of you may have seen Blu808 post up about their experience with the NA intake manifold. You'll notice that this one has extremely short runners specifically designed for high horsepower FI cars. Instead of running 2 TBs, the two plenums converge into a single TB.

Here are a couple pictures of the progress since December

Plenums finished in carbon fiber

Runner back from the CNC

Installed in the plenums

As of right now 'm not sure how much of an increase in power to expect. They are truely a work of art! I've never seen anything close to this before.

I talked to Jaime this morning and he still needs to bond the BOVs to the plenums. It will be delivered next Monday.

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote