View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
lordfriday2
Proud Owner!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Send a message via AIM to lordfriday2
Need some help regarding requested documents for an application (Police)

Hi Folks, I'm stumped, and when I'm stumped I turn to my friends here at C5 ... here's what I'm doing...

Filling out an application for a local Police department... I'm trying to be as thorough as possible... they are asking for the following items in addendum to the application itself...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
All applicants must submit the following documents with their applications or as soon thereafter as possible.

a. One copy of your higher education diploma and all transcripts from any / all college and graduate study.

b. A copy of your driver’s license

c. Current Credit Report

d. DD214 (all complete copies) and Discharge Forms (Military, Reserve, National Guard)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that being said... I got my CR from Experian online for a buck..(cancelled the membership right afterward so I'm set with that.. (crappy credit but im hoping they aren't too picky)

but what I'm confused about is... "One copy of your higher education diploma and all transcripts from any / all college and graduate study."

are they asking for "HIGH SCHOOL" diploma and my college diploma and TRANSCRIPTS from my "HIGH SCHOOL" and College? or just college? I don't mean to come across as stupid but I'm wondering if there is a trick question in here as some places like to do that to see if they can throw you off... is "higher learning" "high" school? or will just my college degree/transcript suffice? thanks in advance for your help...
lordfriday2 is offline   Reply With Quote