View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 07:57 AM   #21
BlackinBlack

Drives: 2016 Corvette Z06 Blade Silver
OK Not to be a hater but are you f-n crazy? 1850 bucks for axles?? (How much of a discount is this buy? It better be huge.) I had a fully built rearend for a Mustang that cost me that.... for a whole rear end. My rear end was designed for over 1000HP and included gears, center section, axles, new housing, etc. Heck that even included installation. I beat on that rear with slicks and 5000 rpm launches for years on a 9 second car and it held up.

Guys do a little checking this might be some nice kit but for that price it better be life-time warranty and some really fancy stickers. (Heck my 31 spline mouser axles were life-time warranty and cost 400 bucks.)

I know we are talking axles with CV Vs a live axle setup but this is insane $$$. I really want to upgrade my axles but at that price I am going to wait till something more reasonable comes along because as popular as these cars are someone will release a more reasonable priced product.

If you do not think this is pricey then why is the Camaro part 50 bucks more than the G8 part. They are mechanically almost the same car.

2013 ZL1 BLACK on BLACK <SOLD>
Roto-Fab CAI

2010 2SS/RS BLACK on BLACK <SOLD>
3" MBRP 304 Stainless Exhaust
Roto-Fab CAI

Last edited by BlackinBlack; 10-19-2009 at 11:01 AM.
BlackinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote