View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 01:53 AM   #1
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Transformer strikes again!

So, today was a beautiful day up here in the Pacific Northwest. Low to mid 60s, so crisp but clear with a few clouds. A group of us drove from Port Gamble to Neah Bay.

More info & pics about trip in this thread.

We met at a BBQ place in Port Gamble, which is a pretty small town on the Olympic Penninsula. After having lunch we went back out to our cars. While standing around our cars, a SUV pulled up, with it's hatch facing our hoods.

The hatch opened, and there were four kids aged 6-10 or so, staring right in the face of Bumblebee and the other three 5th Gens. Their eyes lit up and they went crazy seeing Bumblebee.

The parents were having a good time watching their kids get so excited about the car. I asked if any of them would like to sit in mine, and they were pretty excited about that too.

I figure, any time is a good time to introduce kids to awesome cars like the Camaro...get it in their blood early!

edit: Found the footage on my GoPro. Will be including some of it in a video soon. I remembered the location wrong. It was when we pulled in to a gas station along the way, lol. Getting old, dammit!

Last edited by Steve Dallas; 04-15-2012 at 10:16 AM.
Steve Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote