View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 09:07 PM   #18
ripcard
INJACC

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/IO 6M
Got most of the suspension done. Coilovers and sway bars are installed. Cradle bushings...I'm going to sit on for a while. Want to see how this works first and I'm not convinced it's a good idea to attempt the 1201 bushing install in my garage on the short jack stands. Alignment is booked for next week.

Front

Rear (ZL1 conversion)

The old stuff

The coilovers are lighter than the stock struts and springs but the sway bars are a lot heavier. Probably a wash in the weight department. The stock sways feel like conduit pipe in comparison to the Pedders bars. They are smaller diameter and hollow.

Need to reinstall the exhaust & wheels and install the new rockers & splitter. The body parts are back from the paint shop and look good. One rocker was missing the door seal and clips when the package arrived, so Maureen is sending those out for me.

I'll have some pics of the new stance when the car is off the stands.
Pedders Xa Coilovers & Sways w/Fe4, Pfadt Rear Trailing Arms & Tie Rods, Forgestar CF5s, ZL1 Brakes, 1LE 3.91 Diff, Pedders Cradle Bushings, MGW STS, BTR Stage II Cam, Fluidampr U/D Pulley, Performance Redline Dyno Tune, CAI & Apex Scoop, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers w/HF Cats, Magnaflow 3" Cat Back, RX Catch Can, VMax TB, Billet Tunnel Brace, SRP Pedals, Skip Shift, Seibon CF Hood & ST Trunk, 1LE Splitter, ZL1 Rockers & Diffuser, Heritage Grill, F & R Sparks "SS" badges, Billet Door Handles, Tint, Technostalgia Tail Lights, AAC Side Markers, BlackVue dash cam and my favourite accessory...Litho #163.
ripcard is offline   Reply With Quote