View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 10:50 PM   #6
nolimits76

Drives: '07 Titan CC
I should have clarified. I am not military. I do not belong to USAA. I do not have a GM card. Nor am I a member of the GM Credit Union. Aside from joining the military, I am willing to start new accounts, etc. to help get the best deal.

Right now, the only thing I have that may help me is my buddy that works at the local GMC dealership. He has stated he will use his employee status to get me a family/friends discount. But reading some posts on here, that *may* not yield the best deal.

In regards to the RS package...

---> I am 100% in on the HID's -- absolutely LOVE them and also think/wish they came standard.

---> The difference in the RS tail lights vs SS is pretty minimal.

---> I like the idea of getting 20" rims vs 19", but actually prefer the stock (brighter) color better. I am confused...I think I saw a post where maybe the 20" were summer only tires where the 19" were all-season -- is that right?

---> The roof ditch cover may be a moot point if I go black. Although I have been kicking around some different colors.

---> I am a little confused on the spoiler. Is there actually a difference between the stock SS spoiler and the one that comes in the RS package?

Last, but not least, Scotty I would love to talk with you about a new ride. I have no dying loyalty to the local Chevy dealers. If we ship in, could we use my buddy's GMC dealership? It's at least in the GM family. And I did some Google searches on Black Friday but didn't find any specifics, just that some lower pricing would be available. I actually prefer to buy something IN-STOCK and can wait until then to purchase to get a better deal.

Lastly, I am currently driving an '07 Nissan Titan Crew Cab. Not sure if Chevy has any rebates they will give me for converting to a Chevy (again). Owned several Chevrolet trucks in the past (new '98 Silverado to '02 Silverado to '04 Jeep Wrangler to '07 Nissan Titan). Not sure if any loyalty would apply since I'm an aged Chevy customer. FWIW, both my Chevy's were bought new.
nolimits76 is offline   Reply With Quote