View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 04:28 AM   #98
markas214

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS L99 SIM convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by gajagfan View Post
I call it like I see it. I have never even come close to feeling the need to carry a gun. I grew up with guns, spent many a night re-loading shotgun shells and rounds for our pistols and rifles. I currently own the choice guns that my father owned. I enjoy shooting and have many friends that hunt. I stand by what I said because I do not feel the need to carry a weapon, and wish more did not feel this burden...and don't assume that just because someone is not packing that they are helpless. Bad, bad move.

There is but one correct answer as to how to deal with the situation that was the initial topic of this thread....get in touch with the authorities. If you can't do that, stay in a public area, or as a final response, pray you have gone to school and / or practiced enough to loose the guy with your driving skills. Yes, I get that you could break down in am isolated area and the guy in the other car could have a gun and intend to kill you, and I hope that never happens to anyone. I promise you it is nothing that I would ever worry about. Many things need our attention than that.

Let's all just stick to our love of this fine car built by Chevrolet on this forum, and since I did not actually do that, I appologize.
No problem. I misinterpretted your comment. That said having my M&P in such a situation would be preferable than not. As I said I rarely carry and even if I happened to be my choices in order I'd lose them real fast, dial 911, go to a truck stop or something similiar.
markas214 is offline   Reply With Quote