Thread: Used 2SS Price?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 03:20 PM   #9
blkbird

Drives: 1999 Trans Am; Camaro pending....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texhawk View Post

Have to throw the flag on this one.
The 2011 pricing is out and the only change is to add $350 to the 2LT and 2SS package, probably due to the addition of HUD.
The dealers here have employee pricing on all GM vehicles, and the ad shows a $24,525 LS for $21,995. If they are discounting new Camaros $2500, then a used one should also be much less.

Also, they have started building 2011 models as of 6/7. I have a 2011 on order with a TPW of 6/21.
Thats what Im saying, he either honestly didnt know and just assumed they hadnt started making them and they were goin to be more expensive or just lied right to my face about it.

I knew they started making the 2011's before I even went in there because I read it on this site and I tried telling him that. I also read about the changes and pricing and I dont think he wanted to believe me. But what do I know... Im just a 23yo trying to buy a new car.

I wouldnt mind buying this one if it was at a good price but for what they are asking I could order a new one and be far better off. I would also have the addition of a Hurt shifter and HUD with a new one
blkbird is offline   Reply With Quote