View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 10:52 PM   #434
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
I took this form the Blub.com site:

How do I view my epub file on my iPad or iPhone?

Published 09/29/2011 03:57 PM | Updated 11/08/2011 05:17 PM

a) Start by making sure you have iBooks installed on your iPad or iPhone.

b) Download using either your (1) iPhone/iPad or (2) your Mac/PC:
  1. Your iPad or iPhone:
  • In Safari go to Blurb.com, sign in to your account, and then go to the book details page for your book.
  • On the right-hand side find the button that says Get ebook for iPad, iPhone, iPod.
  • Choose Download for iTunes from the drop down. (A progress bar will appear at the top of the screen).
  • After the file downloads choose "Open in iBooks" to open the file. Getting an error message? Make sure you have iBooks first!
  1. A Mac or PC:
  • Go to the book details page for your book.
  • On the right-hand side click Get ebook for iPad, iPhone, iPod.
  • Use any of the four options to load your ebook
  • Text message - Open this message on your iPhone and tap the link. After the file downloads choose "Open in iBooks" to open the file.
  • Email - Open this email in the iPad mail client and click the link. After the file downloads choose "Open in iBooks" to open the file.
  • QR code - Use a QR reader to open the link. After the file downloads choose "Open in iBooks" to open the file.
  • Download for iTunes - Click this to download your ebook to your computer to manually add to your iTunes library.

The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote