Thread: Hey GM
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 12:06 PM   #19
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraxum View Post
Awesome Z28. I for one like the 2nd Gens. That looks like a fun car. But you really have the prototype of the current ZL1.

But wait the new ZL1 is not like the original it has FI. And it is a small block. So the ZL1-ness of the current car is a bit thin. So how dow we reconcile?

Like all corporations GM worries about the current quarter and maybe the next but gives little thought to the long term future. So any label on a car is theirs to tarnish.

What really makes me excited is that Hot Rod video about the Chevy Skunkworks. Real motor heads are working hard at GM to give us cars that we not only can drool over, but actually buy.

The Z28 will re-appear at some point. And it will be good. It is a great time to be a muscle car nut. Even better than the good old days.
+1 other then liking the second gen. lol.

order of my fav generations

1st
4th (mainly 98-02 and due to performance over all).
3rd
2nd

But my dad is right there with you all on the 2nd gen. he owned one and that's what I came home in from the hospital. so you could say I have camaro in my blood.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote