View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #718
taz
Taz

Drives: 2010 RS/SS Camaro
Recent Domestic Violence Car Show

The car show went off really well. Some of us met at Big Boys and then headed to Pearl City Starbucks to pick up the rest (including one mustang), then headed to the show. Since we all were together, they put us in a line next to the hanger which was an awesome sight. (Would have posted pictures, but lost my camera somewhere at the show). We had two covers posted up for us to sit in the shade and had alot of wind blowing in, so didnt have to worry much about the heat.

Alot of cars at the show and I counted 23 camaros (12 of them 2010 camaros) including the Synergy Green color which I havent seen in person until yesterday. Also one of the 2010 camaro owners started chroming his engine and hood. Looks great and cant wait to see it completed. Also they had a swap meet where a couple of camaro guys found some good deals.

Food booths are all over the place from icees to kalua pig. Also had drawings throughout the day and won a polo shirt and a Napa Hat.

Definately had alot of fun and wish you all could make it. Next weekend some of us are heading to Windward Mall in Kaneohe car show and some to the Aloha Tower (??) car show. The following week is suppose to be the big island cruze of the year for all types of cars, so the camaro gang should make an impact in this one too.

Hope to see some of you at one of these shows.

Taz
taz is offline   Reply With Quote