View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 02:23 PM   #18
LetsRoll

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RS Transformer Ed.
Keep in mind it is about how the RCW is interpreted. As I was told by a WSP officer and a Judge who dismissed my no front plate ticket. Both of them agreed with my interpretation of it, however you might get an officer who disagrees with you. If you do get a ticket it should be a fix it ticket so as long as you put one on and show them you have the ticket will get dismissed. Putting the plate in your front window really only shows them that its not being displayed properly an draws more attention to it. Again that came up in a discussion with a WSP and OSP officer, the OSP officer stated he runs into it a lot on tuner cars in Oregon. Like Ive always said do it at your own risk if you don't feel comfortable doing it put a plate on, if not run it clean until your told specifically you have to do it then see how well you can fight it. You may win. I haven't ran a front plate on my 2008 tacoma, 2005 XB, 2008 Matrix or my 2010 Camaro. I have ran it on my 2003 Passat and 2008 Nitro which both come from the factory with what could be deemed as a place for the plate.(kinda like Corvettes)

Last edited by LetsRoll; 04-25-2010 at 06:25 PM.
LetsRoll is offline   Reply With Quote