View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 07:55 AM   #39
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyder View Post
see, everyone is down on te'o, I think hes going to be a beast in the NFL. They have so many ways to properly utilize his skills.

He has an uncanny sixth sense as far as coverage. with the numerous plays they have in the NFL for the defense, as apposed to the 5 or 6 in college, he will be able to shine. It will be a huge plus that the team isn't depending on him alone to carry the defense.

I think that was an awesome pick by SD's GM. i wish the Falcons had gotten him when they could..still kinda wondering about the back to back CB picks.....
I think he had a very strong career at ND, but when he needed to shine in the BCS game, he got caught up in the imaginary GF drama.
I wouldn't have been upset to see the Raiders get him in the 3rd, but a 2nd was too high for a guy that slow. He has good instincts, takes good lines, can make tackles, but he doesn't do much on the other side of the LOS.

His biggest problem is going to be that the locker room and the media are going to be hard on him. Maybe in a couple of years he will be a stand out, but this thing is going to be hard to get over. Making the jump to the NFL is hard enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk