View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 12:23 PM   #36
Neumatic

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad70supreme View Post
I put the trans in first gear, and would like to hold first till I want to shift. What happens now is I put in first, and it goes into second with my shifter still in one. So what I need to do is mess with the governer?

I am not sure about the gear venders, I don't have any plans on running one as the car as is drives great. I might decide to step up to 3.73s when I get a truck, but really I can still drive 70mph with the 3.45s, it's a good setup for a street car. Pretty sure I will get in the .5s with this setup and when I am ready to put some REAL power down, it might be better to actually have this gear.
Yea, if you start making a lot more power like you want the gear would probably be better. Or atleast easier to launch, not necessarily better. Thats why I figure I will stick with 3.45, I was thinking about the 3.91's before I bought my maggie but I think with the power down low its going to be hard enough for me to launch already .

Your seriously making me want to run my car with the TH400 before I install my maggie. It won't happen as the maggie will be going on once I get it back from magnuson.

Can't wait to see how it does once you get all the bugs worked out. Any more track days this year?
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote