View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
PHXLT1

Drives: black Z28
Ever get in trouble at work for.......

Putting your hands in your pants pocket? I didn't really get in trouble with the company but I did get a stern warning. Ya, I didn't understand either. About 2 months ago I was promoted to line supervisor and, if you're in a position like this, they was way more money along with more reponsibility. Cool, I can deal with that. The past couple months I've leanred about what to do and what not to do. Please lucy lemme splain! I went to the maintaince shop to have one of the mechanic swap out a piece of a production head to get ready for the next day. I walked around the corner where the mechanic I was looking for and the maintaince supervisor ( I've known this guy for 20 years but never worked for him directly). I had one hand in my pocket and before I could say anything the maintaince sup says "take your hand out of your pocket. Don't walk in here with your hand in your pocket!". At first I thought he was kidding so I said " don't worry that's not a gun in my hand, it my %$#&"........(dead stare). Ok, so you were serious, I thought to my self. He again told me not to walk around with my hand in my pocket and I asked a half assed "why?" In confusion. "You'll find out" is what I got back. Ok. Didn't know med could get PMS but guess I was wrong. I told the mechanic what I needed to and left. I asked another supervisor who's been here longer than me what happened and said "don't ever walk around with your hand in your pocket. He hates that!" Gess I got more to learn.
2015 Silverado (mine!)
54 Belair (wife's)
2004 silverado (daughters)
PHXLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote