View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 05:58 PM   #44
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhd View Post
i went to 3 lsc events and NEVER had someone tell me i NEED to join. when i went to the 4th i joined but it wasnt because i was told too. if you hated being asked to join so much why keep going to lsc events?
Don't ask me....maybe I was being targeted but don't know why I would be. The first time or two it was by the original guy and I'm sure he was trying increase membership.

The first event I went to was early on when they were starting. Second event was an accidental stumbling upon at TMS, doesn't really count but I guess someone might have been keeping track. Third was in January and I only went because there was nothing else going on and felt it was an excuse to drive my car, I was only there for about 45 min. Then last week.....thats about the same amount as you went before joining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus6 View Post
No,you just like to take cheap little shots.
the first quote you have was not a shot at LSC. If anything that was a shot at TMS because they are being lame to slow everyone down. Sorry if you took it that way but not my intention.

Second quote could be considered a shot but I'm still a litte offended over how it all played out.

But I can see from the comments that I'm going be ousted any way. I appreciate the welcomeness from another LSC member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownWarrior View Post
Please take you guys argument to pms, this thread is not intended for bashing. Thank you
I agree....I can easily start another thread and delete my posts from here. Sorry this thread is getting jacaked. That was not my intention.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote