View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 01:03 PM   #1
blazzin1

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS R6P
Do you have one of those buddies.....

Do you have one of those buddies who ALWAYS seems to get the "deal-of-a-lifetime" on whatever they seem to run across??? I do!!!

After haggelling with the seller for a week or so, my buddy just bought a 1968 Z/28 project car for $14k. Everything is numbers matching, except for the transmission (which just happens to be a '68 Muncie M-22....so it's kind of hard to complain). Very little rust, new GM fenders, and lots of "blue" GM boxes with NOS parts!!! Supposedly, everything is there, just needs to be put back together. Original "MO" 302 included, but was bored .030. He's going to trailer it back to his garage this evening!!! Oh, and the Protect-o-Plate is included too!!! Yet another bonus!!! He just kills me with these deals he finds!!! I'm happy for him, but extremely jealous right now too!!!

Oh, and get this....the seller showed my buddy a set of "GM" Headers he had for the '68 Z, brand new still in the GM boxes, never mounted to an engine!!! He said that they were NOT included with the car. But of course, my buddy is going to try to buy those from the guy too. Those headers are worth a FORTUNE!!!!

Last edited by blazzin1; 04-09-2013 at 01:15 PM.
blazzin1 is offline   Reply With Quote