Thread: Sarcasm....
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 02:20 AM   #1
SemyDaCop
LocoBee in da RGV

Drives: '10 Custom RY 1LT, '14 BlK SS/RS
Exclamation Sarcasm....

I guess people cant see sarcasm when the read it...I wasnt asking for your help. That was the help I asked for before....and never got it...why would I want it from you now????
I dont hide behind a screen....I am not hard to find...bright yellow camaro!!!! But this is the only way to say something and everyone can see.... so no one can say well I dont know what he said...its here in plain black and white. I never disrespectd the club until someone used the club page and answered me...that was hiding cause I didnt even know who was saying it... but they said stuff and I wasnt about to be put down...
I was an officer...

You talk about voicing my opinion to the officers...well the president was never around( was busy working), we didnt have an active vice-president(he was hanging with another club), another officer didnt have a camaro any more(sold and left the club seemed like), the photographer was no longer around(wasnt aloud to be in club due to personal reasons), no longer had a treasurer, that left only 3 of us...so tell me who was I supposed to speak to again???? Oh, and I found out another officer was stripped of his position...wow!

Thanks to RM for allowing me to be in this club these last few years. I hope the best for you guys and gals. Like I said if YOU need any help that I can give i will glad to help you out!!! I dont hate the club, its just not the same club I joined any more. I wish we could all be friends still but it seems that is not gonna happen. and to all those that are still my friend..hope to see you again soon. God Bless.

2010 Camaro 1Lt Custom
2014 Camaro 2SS/RS Custom
SemyDaCop is offline   Reply With Quote