View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 11:26 AM   #5
CAMAROBILLY

Drives: 2SS/RS Vert
aviatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by edog View Post
This is only for those joining the Mid-Atlantic Caravan staying in Englewood/Dayton Oh on the night of August 1st 2012...

Upon review of the hotel roster it appears some have registered at the hotel in Dayton Oh, but through normal process. The rates for these individuals are higher than the group rate, and it does not show if a person is registered with our group.

The hotel shows a number of people coming from Canada and Maryland in normal reservations, but they are not sure if they are part of our group. If anyone sees a name missing who you know has stated they reserved please help me reach out to them to help save them money, 15 to 25 dollars for the night. The savings could cover dinner is some cases

Please review the list of names: These are the persons who have reserved in the
"Mid-Atlantic C5 Camaro Club" group.

If you do not see your name; and you have reserved, please contact the Englewood Oh hotel below and have your reservation moved into the reserved block. This rate is cheaper than Military/AAA/USAA/ and most other discounts. If you are using points, let them know and they will flag you in the block and you should use less points due to the pricing.

Names (sorry for not using screen names, but I do not know everyones real names yet.):
Jeff Bra
George Bra
Keith Car
Thomas Cas
John Cli
George Dad
Jason Dec
Jacqueline Fip
Peter Gra
Tina Hay
Gary Hin
William Hoo
William Hrycyk = JAREDCAN
Hugh Hug
Herman Leb
Dave Lee
Carlos Lop
Larry Mar
James Mat
Paul Mcc
Albert Mcd
Joseph Mil
Ernesto Mon
David Mos
Diane Nic
Maryann Plo
Tim Pow
India Rob
Mark Sau
David Sha
Charles Smi
Martin Spi
Angella Thu
Michael Tri
Robert Tru
John Wai

Hotel info is listed below for those wanting to get a room the night of August 1st. This hotel is located about 2.5 hours out from Indianapolis, and it is situated on I-70 right after the I-75 junction. I figure this will be a great location to group with other caravans and make a GRAND ENTRANCE into Indianapolis and Lucas Oil Raceway.

The hotel is a large hotel with plenty of rooms and a huge parking area with security. They will arrange police patrols through the lot as well for security of our rides. She has started us with 40, and will increase as we go over. Any travelers can reserve to this group if you are going to LOR.

Judy Snell is the coordinator. She has given us the ability to cancel room reservations by 6pm the night of our stay. If you feel you will be going and you want to get a room with the group, or if you are with another group and want to stay and hook up with our group, call and book a room. The room info is listed below. The group rate will be guaranteed till July 1st, so book early if you can.

Due to there location and the amount of travelers, I can see these rooms and the hotels in the area booking up fast. Book as soon as you can, and if plans don't work you can back out up to 6pm on August 1st, the night of our stay. I look forward to meeting up with everyone soon...

Holiday Inn-Dayton Airport
10 Rockridge Road • Englewood , OH 45322
Phone: 937-832-1234, ext. 7151 • E-mail: judy.sales@dixiemgt.com • Fax: (937) 832-3548

Reservations: Individual call-in: Rooms are available now to reserve.

Please have all expected guests make their reservation and guarantee their room with a credit card by calling (937) 832-1234 or 1-800-holiday. They may also visit our website at www.holidayinn.com/daytonap. All guests shall refer to the group name of: Mid Atlantic C5 Camaro Club to insure the quoted rate. All rooms must be guaranteed prior to the inventory return date to insure room availability.
William Hrycyk = JAREDCAN
CAMAROBILLY is offline   Reply With Quote