View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 07:47 PM   #15
NVMY68SS
Drives #296

Drives: 1968 Camaro SS - 350/5 Speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
I'll have that answer within two weeks.
Nothing new here. It's the same thing that I posted, just re-written. Too many threads on the same topics.

As for having an ABL answer in two weeks. That's two weeks too late again. My car is already at 3300 and by then, it may very well be in build. I know, I know, SORP doesn't start til the 16th, but think about it people. They aren't going to paint a car today and then put it on a chassis tomorrow. I'm sure bodies and parts are already getting paint and will be ready to receive final builds by the 16th so they can get through validation testing, get loaded and get to the dealers by the end of the month. Just like the timer shows above, we are 24 days away.

I hope there's nothing wrong with it, but they sure aren't talking about it on the training vids either. Not that there's training required for lighting, but hey, all those salesmen need all the help they can get to sell a car, right?
#296 Delivered 6-1-09 Dynoed 10-3-09 384.56HP 387.65TQ with the bolt-ons listed, no tune.....yet!
Roto-Fab CAI (Install pics here), Doug Thorley Shorties, Flowmaster American Thunder 409S Cat Back Vid