View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 02:10 PM   #21
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RnRKimaro View Post
LOL we are getting estimates to have a 2nd garage built esp since the corvette had to give up its garage space. The Camaro definately takes up more room!
Our "poor little Corvette" got kicked outside too...:(
We bought a '95 used 'Vette 3 yrs ago and it's been in the garage ever since...we planned on keeping that arrangement and the Camaro in the driveway right in front of the garage door....
That all went "right out the window" the minute we got the Camaro...there was NO WAY it was going to sit in the driveway, especially considering the rarity of the car...

So, my husband added another driveway next to the current one for our "poor little Corvette"...:(
Don't know what will happen when the NY winter gets here...we drive the 'Vette all year round, so we might have to keep it covered when there is snow or ice...
The Corvette has NEVER been stored outside, even with the previous owner, so I feel bad about it.........

What would you folks do if you were in my shoes????....I cannot leave a brand new Camaro in the driveway, even though it's my daily driver...
But I do feel terrible about the RED Corvette sitting out there in the sun all day and during the rain...:(