View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:55 PM   #10
Todd@Autopia

Drives: 2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaryE1 View Post
Looks interesting... When you say it polishes out find swirls, how fine? Would this be a replacement for a paint correction regimen, or in addition? Also, how would this hold up on a daily driver? Would I wax over the Total Polish & Seal, or would I not need to?
Very fine swirl marks, such as those you get from good washing technique (ie it won't remove scratches you get if you wash with a broom).

It wouldn't replace a total paint correction. However if you care for your car with good technique and it get the occasional light marks this would be all you need. You could also use this in place of your fine polishing step.

Total Polish and Seal is good for up 2 to 3 months in most cases. However, I did "wax" (or in this case "seal") over it using the BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal. In this case I would expect 4-5 months. The best part is that Total Polish N Seal forms an excellent foundation for any BLACKFIRE (or any other) product so maintaining the finish is easy as adding Crystal Seal (which takes 10-15 minutes total) every 3-4 months.
Todd@Autopia is offline   Reply With Quote