View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 09:51 AM   #50
Scalded Dog

Drives: 2011 1LT
Sometimes I don't know why I even visit C5... the bickering, the whining, the trolling, the needling and silliness... worse than my grade school kiddos. But, being a sucker for pain, I still check in every now and then, and it is posts like THIS that are so top- shelf, beautiful, touching, inspiring--- even well written!--- that redeem every troll's negativity ten times over.

Great pics (how I do love SGMs... ), great backstory, and GREAT to see how the Camaro brothers and sisters ARE when it comes to philanthropy. THIS is what I dig about the "club..." good people.

(I will say this, though... you referenced how some of the yellow Camaro owners may have seemed mildly irritated by Bumblebee references by kids... while mine is not a Transformers Edition, nor even close, few things are more enjoyable to hear than kids talking about, or even talking TO "Bumblebee." It NEVER gets old... any yellow Camaro owner who gets irritated at a kid who is thrilled to see "Bumblebee" needs to turn in his Camaro, and go get a greyish, mid '90s Honda or Toyota, so he can blend in instead of stand out!)
Scalded Dog is offline   Reply With Quote