View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 06:12 PM   #12
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxFlashxXx View Post
Ah well, can't blame a guy for trying. I really want to save up for maybe a year or so and get him IPF supercharged with a water/methanol injection system. Those are some huge rear wheel differences lol. But also like $8,500 said and done. Thanks everyone for the compliments. I didn't realize that factory numbers were at the flywheel. I know the difference, only assumed that they were at the wheel. Sounds like I better start saving!
And feel free to ask questions before spending your money on mods. There are lots of folks here who have learned the hard way that some things ("the chip", for instance) aren't worth the box they come in.

We like to help you spend your money, but we don't want to see you waste your money.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote